Sunday, November 25, 2007

Tagged By Lisa...

So LISA is in NYC... playing, as is her way I'm discovering. and I get an email notifying me that I've been TAGGED!! So here's the deal...
Rules:-- link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog-- share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird-- tag 2 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs-- let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog.
Sorry folks, but since I'm new to this blog thing... somebody is randomly going to get tagged. I guess that's the fun in this.

And now, five facts:
#1. I'm the only person on the planet ever to run all 4 military marathons in the same year. Did Army, Navy, Air Force and Marine Corps in 2000... My Millenium Challenge! This can never be done again, since Army now only has the 10-miler and the Navy Marathon is no more!
#2. I have 27 years of military service and I've never done the same job for 3 years in a row!
#3. I have delivered a baby in Wal-mart!
#4. I NEVER ran anywhere but to the store until I turned 38... and now I can't stop myself.
#5. When I retire (in 1 year) I want to get a job changing bicycle tires and spend all my free time running and riding and water skiing.

And I'm tagging K. Michele because her blog gave me some good laughs.
http://swimmingthroughthecity.blogspot.com/
As well as Curly Su, who has an amazing series of blogs and is a monster marathoner! And she dropped her phone down a Port-aPotty!!!
http://curlysu.blogspot.com/

You know the rules now girls... time to ante up!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the tag...i was wondering what i was going to write about today. you probably saved the blogosphere from another ridiculous picture of myself or rant about whores.

and your 5 facts are pretty cool; don't know how i'm going to live up...

Lisa said...

OMG, Leland, you've lived a Full life! Keep filling it! :)

I'm back now from my NYC/NJ excursion. If I can get into the NY marathon next year, one of my dreams will come true. :)

Rock on!

Lisa said...

Bite me! :P

brItt & kIrstIn said...

Leland - Thanks for your supportive words! We're both new to "blogging" and still playing around with it. We're working on TAGGING?...it might be awhile.

You're now on our hitlist. So, we might harass you for your expertise on the IRONMAN.

Nice pics...you look like a pro;)