Sunday, November 18, 2007

In the Beginning...


... there was this blog! It was a simple thing this blog, but for it's creator it was the window to a new world. One of connectivity and communication with others like himself. Others far and wide who share his love of "the Power of the Pulse"! Those who live for the next opportunity to raise the rate... to quicken the beat... to promote the pounding within their chests. For some it is but a passing fancy, but for US... it is an addiction to being active participants in our own lives!

How's that for a kick-off folks? So this is my very first entry on my very new blog, and before I go too very far off on a tangent please allow me to say, Thank You Lisa! For giving me the idea and the inspiration. What a woman! Hot {AND} smart!

So, enough of that. On with the blog.
It's Sunday afternoon. Pensacola FL is a balmy 72 and overcast... a perfect situation for a long bike ride, but nooooooooo... I have not one, but two flat tires on the Cervelo. So instead I'm doing housework and typing away here on the new pasttime since the bike shop isn't open and I have only one spare tube (what happened to all those extras I swear I had laying around here??). Well, I suppose it works out for the best. I had to get this thing started some time. Back with more shortly...

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Dude, I was like, "who this hell is this dude leaving a comment about men?" ha! Yeah, peer pressure to blog always works.